As part of some business requirements, you may need to generate a quick report to check the number of applicants based on job requisitions. This article will provide a quick example that you can use to accomplish this goal.
This report is just an example and not a recommendation. You can build your own report from this example in order to accommodate other requirements that you may have.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
In order to build such report please follow these steps:
- Go to Reporting > Create New > Table > Single Domain > Recruiting V2;
- Once the ad-hoc screen loads, select columns and choose the Application entity. We will use this entity in order to count the number of applicants for the job requisitions;
- Select the Job Req Id field and then click Copy, we want to have this field twice. One we will use to see the job req id number and the second to count the number of applicants;
- Once you have both fields into your report, we need to add a count function. This will count the number of records for each requisition;
- Preview your report and you will see the job requisition id and number of applicants:
Once you have this part ready, you can start adding other relevant information and filters to make the report fits your business case.
2412424 - How to report on the Total Logins per Month, Year to Date (YTD) and the Total Logins to Date - Adhoc reports
adhoc, report, count, applications, candidate, applicants, job requisition, number , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , How To