- After enabling HVAR, a transaction deleted multiple rows on a table contains timestamp column, only the 1st delete get replicated to the target.
- This can happen on Warmstandby or MSA system when there is no table replication definition.
- Queue dump does show all deletes.
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7.1
SAP Replication Server 15.7 ; SAP Replication Server 16.0
timestamp; send_timestamp_to_standby; dsi_compile_enable , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.