- You want to configure your SAP Applications or BW Source/Target datastore for Load Balancing
- You want to know whether Data Services uses the Server group(SAP Logon group) listed in the Load Balance section of the Datastore configuration, or if it uses the 'Application server name'
- You want to check if you are using the correct details for 'Load balance' section of the datastore
- Data Services always connects to one server even though the 'Load balance' section is configured
- SAP Data Services 4.2
- SAP Applications or BW datastore
SAPDS, BODS, logon group, message server, load balance, cpi-ds, hci-ds, ECC , KBA , EIM-DS-SAP , SAP Interfaces , LOD-HCI-DS , HANA Cloud Integration for Data Services , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.