- The limit of 30 characters for the capture or replay names is too restrictive when ASE names are long, and trying to add a usable unique timestamp etc
- Calling WLACLIUtil.sh causes
- log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (com.sybase.workload.cli.file.WLACLIUtilInputFile).
- log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
- Workload Analyzer
- A log file has been specified in command line with "-L" option.
- $SYBASE/WLA directory is readonly
Sybase, workload, wlacliutil, appenders, CR822957, CR#822957, 822957 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.