- When accessing Embedded Analytics reports in SAP S/4HANA Cloud, the following message is displayed:
It seems your profile is not configured for this system.
- In the browser console, you can see the following error:
User is not properly configured or user may not exist in tenant
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
User has not been synchronized from SAP S/4HANA Cloud to the embedded SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) system.
- Run a new job in the Identity Provisioning Service (IPS) to synchronize the user.
- If only certain users are failing, assure that the user is in validity period in S/4HANA user record and the source system for the person record.
- For more information, see SAP Identity Provisioning (IPS) is now bundled with SAP S/4HANA Cloud! and Start and Stop Provisioning Jobs.
In case you have doubts about the resolution step "run a new job": In IPS UI go to Source Systems > select the source > click on Jobs tile > run a sync job. This is the way how you can run a job in IPS.
ips, ias, s4hana, s4 hana, s/4hana, esac, eSAC, Embedded SAC, S/4 HANA Cloud, embedded analytics reports, sap analytics cloud, It seems your profile is not configured for this system, User is not properly configured or user may not exist in tenant, dashboard , KBA , sac embedded: it seems your profile is n , not configured for this system , it seems your profile is not configured , esac embedded sac , enable esac report in s4 hana cloud es , sac in s/hana cloud eaac esac , not able to access embedded sac in s/han , sap analytics cloud overview , sac overview , access to mangae kpi app manage , LOD-ANA-OEM , Embedded usage of SAP Analytics Cloud , CA-GTF-SB-S4H-SAC , SAP S4H embedded SAC UI integration , BC-IAM-IPS , Identity Provisioning Service (IPS) , Problem