When reporting on top of History data sources, such as Ticket History or Opportunity History, you observe that the field End Date brings incorrect values for some entries, like 29/12/9999.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Analytics work center.
- Go to the Design Data Sources view.
- Find and open the relevant Data Source in Preview mode.
- Add the fields Ticket, End Date, and Status into the report results.
- Some entries are displaying indefinite date for the field End Date, like 29/12/9999.
Such values are displayed for the current status of each Ticket / Opportunity, since the End Date cannot predict when the current status will be changed next. Therefore, the system by default brings a date which represents an indefinite period, like 29/12/9999.
This is the system expected behavior.
Ticket History; End Date; Opportunity History; Wrong End Date , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To