- The latest version of Goal Management (Restricted Availability) may now be enabled on Preview environments via the Upgrade Center. (2H 2020)
- Please visit the Customer Community to view the Frequently Asked Questions submitted about the latest Goal Management experience.
- For questions related to the feature roadmap for latest Goal Management, please post your questions on the Customer Community Performance & Goals Forum
Caution: Upgrading to the latest Goal Management cannot be undone. You cannot revert back to an older version. Please make sure that you have reviewed the feature guide prior to the upgrade.
- SAP SuccessFactors Goal Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Career Development Planning
GM, TGM, CDP, Goal Management, Career Development Planning, Objective, Plan, New, Latest, Version, UXR, UX Reimagined, Guide, Supported, Fields, Tables, Actions, Permissions, Tiles, UI, User Interface, XML, Template, Validation, Convert, Conversion, Upgrade Centre, Center, Enable, Undo, Revert, Undone, Irreversible, Undo, v12, Mobile, iOS, Android, SF Mobile App, Limitations, basic, faq, requently, asked, questions, category, field, required, existing, performance form, 360, review, multi-rater, existing, end-of-life, end, retire, CPM, continuous performance management, latest version, data, migration, error, restricted, api, odata, available, old, new, activity, activities, achievement, character, limit, feature, opt-in, opt, enable, , KBA , csg_q , LOD-SF-GM , Goal Management , LOD-SF-CDP , Career Development Planning , LOD-SF-CPM , Continuous Performance Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.