- Enterprise Manager is showing 6001 offline (red status) in step 4 Define CA Introscope of Infrastructure Preparation in SOLMAN_SETUP
Error message below could be found in IntroscopeEnterpriseManager.log:
[Manager.UserManagementService] "Admin" Failed to login from host "localhost"
[Manager.SapQuery] /sapquery/status statuscode=401 error=Authentication required remotehost=XX.XX.XX.XX ua=WilyLib/<hostname>_<SID>_<instance number>/LM-SERVICE=7.20.X.X.XXXXXXXXXXXXXX/NodeId=XXXXXXXX duration=X rowcount=-X hashcode=XXXXXXXXX error=com.wily.introscope.spec.server.user.LoginFailedException: No match for user/password combination.
- Enterprise Manager is showing in grey status and note "3017823 - [CVE-2021-21483] Information Disclosure in SAP Solution Manager" implemented
- Introscope Enterprise Manager 10.7
- Solution Manager 7.2:
- LM-SERVICE 7.20 SP 12 Patch 0 and below
- LM-SERVICE 7.20 SP 11 Patch 6 and below
- LM-SERVICE 7.20 SP 10 Patch 12 and below
- LM-SERVICE 7.20 SP 9 Patch 20 and below
- LM-SERVICE 7.20 SP 8 Patch 26 and below
EM, WILY, passwords, users, CA, SHA2Encoder, domains.xml, users.xml, No match for user/password combination, Failed to login from host , KBA , SV-SMG-DIA-WLY-EMS , Enterprise Manager Setup , XX-PART-WILY , Introscope by CA Technologies , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.