Journal entry can be forwarded to user with no authorisation.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP S/4HANA CLOUD 2008 and above
Reproducing the Issue
- Submit journal entry in App Post General Journal Entries with template
- In Verify General Journal Entries App the journal can be forwarded to user with no authorization to approve
Forward button is standard function of Fiori inbox app.
Workitem Forwarding needs to be switched off as per below steps:
1. Manage Your Solution
2. Application area = ‘Application Platform and Infrastructure'
3. Select the SSCUI 'Business Workflow Inbox Configuration'
4. Detail screen of the SSCUI 'Business Workflow Inbox Configuration'
5. Configuration view to deactivate Workitem Forwarding
6. Define a Deactivation profile
7. Define a Step Action
Verify journal entry, Approve journal entry, Forward journal entry, Workitem Forwarding, Business Workflow Inbox Configuration, SSCUI 103105 , KBA , FI-FIO-GL-TRA , Transaction Apps , How To