- The user connection is terminated when running a query on a table with encrypted column(s)
- ASE errorlog shows an infected with signal 11 error at address add_decrypt_bi
Current process (0x1af00de) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x000000000103fad4 (add_decrypt_bi+0x2d2)
- The error is followed by a stack trace that includes functions:
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
- 16.0 SP03 PL06 and higher
- 16.0 SP02 PL08 and higher
- 15.7 SP141
- "enable encrypted columns" is ON (1)
SIGSEGV , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.