Internal system error encountered when performing job history import for a new hire.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to admin tool "Import Employee Data".
- Select Import > Job History.
- Select import file for Job History with event reason New Hire.
- Validate the file.
- No error on validation.
- Import the file
- Internal System Error encountered.
1. Standard Delivered Employee Status picklists aren’t created in system.
2. Custom created Employee Status picklist values are present not the correct standard ones with correct external codes.
- Please create the Employee Status picklists correctly as per the standard picklists provided by product management team in help.sap.com/cloud4hr
- Please create and use all the Picklists for Event and Employee Status even if it isn’t being used in the system currently.
- After creating these Employee Status picklists, please update the corresponding Event Reason Objects in Manage Organization, Pay and Job structures, with correct values in Employee Status field.
- Example: New Hire event reason should have Employee Status = Active (external code A), Termination event reason should have Employee Status = Terminated (external code T).
- Now, try to perform the new hire import.
RealTime Mode Import System error encountered, NullPointerException, terminatedEmployeeStatusOption, handleEmploymentStatusPropagationForPreviousUser, Employee Status, Job History Import error, Employee Central, SAP SuccessFactors , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-EDP , Import Employee Data (EC Core only) , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions