- After upgrade to BI 4.3, when trying to schedule Crystal Reports based on BW data source, error appears: Internal server error. (RWS 00070)
- Fiddler trace shows HTTP 500 error for the following REST call: http://<RESTful URL>/biprws/infostore/<SI_ID>/rpt/ce/dblogons/bwQueries
- RESTful Web Service trace (biprws) will show the follow error:
JCo callStarted() with clientID <CID>, systemID <SID>, function_name RFC_METADATA_GET. Passport: .
General exception caught
java.lang.RuntimeException: /CRYSTAL/GET_VARIANTS not found in SAP.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.3 (BI 4.3)
- Crystal Reports 2020
- SAP Business Warehouse (BW)
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.3
KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.