When you are creating an receivable bill of exchange, the system pops up error "BOE_MESSAGE 013 Customer &2 of Bill of Exchange &1 does not belong to Company Code &3", but actually the customer belongs to the company code and you believe the error is not accurate.
- SAP enhancement package 5 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 6 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 7 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 8 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise edition 1511
- SAP S/4HANA 1610
- SAP S/4HANA 1709
- SAP S/4HANA 1809
- SAP S/4HANA 1909
- SAP S/4HANA 2020
- SAP S/4HANA 2021
- SAP S/4HANA 2022
- SAP S/4HANA 2023
BOE_MESSAGE013, Customer &2 of Bill of Exchange &1 does not belong to Company Code &3, Receivable bill of exchange , KBA , XX-CSC-CN-CM-BOE , Bill of Exchange , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.