My Team Time Entries Could Not Be Seen For The Logged In User.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Time Recording Work Center.
- Then to Time Entries View.
- "My Team Time Entries" query is not to be Seen.
The Logged In user is a Manager. The query sets pertaining to Team's Time Entries are hidden for the Users who are assigned with the Manager role.
The Manager could see his/her Team members' Time entries via couple of ways:
- Go to the Time Recording Work Center.
- Then to the Time reports View.
- Here the Manager can view query sets related to his/her Team's Time reports through which their time Entries can be viewed.
If a Manager is set as an Approver in the Time Report's Approval Process, then the Time reports and its Time entries can be viewed through the notification when a Time Report is submitted for Approval by the Team Members.
My Team Time Entries, Manager, Time Recording , KBA , time entries , time recording , time reports , my teams time entries , LOD-CRM-SRP-TE , Time Entry , Problem
SAP Cloud for Customer add-ins all versions ; SAP Cloud for Customer core applications 2008