You are getting the following error while making changes in the Financial Transaction of a Commitment item in FMCIA:
Error F6285 - Field "Fin.transaction" cannot be changed
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- Enterprise Extension EA-PS is activated in transaction code SFW5 for this system/client
- You have activated Funds Management functionality and Account Assignment Derivation in Customizing path (transaction SPRO) Public Sector Management -> Funds Management Government -> Actual and Commitment Update/Integration -> Activate/Deactivate Funds Management: flags "Account Assignment Derivation" and/or "Activate Update in Funds Management" are marked
FMCIA, FIPOS, FIPEX, F6285, FIVOR, FMDERIVE, Commitment Item, Financial Transaction , KBA , PSM-FM-MD , Master Data , PSM-FM , Funds Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.