- You have SAP Process Orchestration (PO) or Process Integration (PI) running on SAP HANA Database
- After testing PO interfaces or conducting load/volume testing (or could be any situation) you observe high growth, at DB level, for table BC_MSG_AUDIT
- In theory any table with a high volume of DDL operations i.e. Insert, Update, Delete, could be impacted by the same situation
- The PO application Delete (or Archive) Job is working correctly and has removed the messages from the DB
- Despite this, the table size on disk remains high
- For example, size on disk is 100GB with 85GB of this LOB data
- SAP HANA, platform edition
SAP HANA, platform edition all versions ; SAP NetWeaver 7.5
SAP HANA, platform edition, sap_hana, database, db, saphana, BC_MSG_LOG, DDL , KBA , HAN-DB-PER , SAP HANA Database Persistence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.