When you are trying to change the status of a Project to Closed, error "Cannot complete task ABC; sales order item not delivered" is shown. (Where ABC represents the Project Task ID).
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Project Management work center.
- Open the Projects view.
- Find and open Project DEF (Where DEF represents the Project ID).
- Click the Project Plan tab.
- Under Basic Data, change the status to Closed.
Error "Cannot complete task ABC; sales order item not delivered" will be shown.
In cases where the item type in the Sales Order is a Service, you might still need to manually complete the execution of the item in order to fulfill it's Delivery Status.
- Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Open the Sales Orders view.
- Find and open Sales Order GHI (Where GHI represents the Sales Order ID).
- Click on Submit and select Complete Service Execution.
Project, Sales Order, Execution, Fulfillment, Delivery, Fulfillment, Task, Assignment, Unable , KBA , AP-SLO , Sales Order Processing , SRD-SRM-PRO , Purchase Requests and Orders , How To
SAP Business ByDesign all versions