- You cant find the Application name in F4/Search help in 'Manage Test Your Process' App.
- After entering the Application name to record a process step in 'Manage Test Your Process' App, a new tab opens with below error message;
"Could not open app. Please try again later."
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
Reproducing the Issue
- Open 'Manage your Test Process' App.
- Create a Test process and save.
- Open the Test process.
- Click 'Edit' Button.
- Click 'Open Recording'.
- Enter the Application name manually and submit OR Find the App name in F4/Search help.
- The search help of S/4 applications is not exhaustive. It shows all the applications where SAP has already created an automate.
- Manual entry should be an Application tag and not the application name.
To perform a recording of an application, use the F4/Search help to choose the relevant application name. If an App is not visible in the F4/Search help, then you can follow the below steps to do the recording on any application:
- When you click the button "Open Recording" a dialog appears.
- In the dialog, provide the application tag (also known as Hash Tag) directly and click on submit. This application tag can be retrieved from the application URL following the character # once you open this application in your browser window.
Example: When you open an Application say "Manage Journal Entries", the URL looks like - https://myXXXXXX.s4hana.ondemand.com/ui?saml2=disabled&sap-client=100&sap-language=EN#AccountingDocument-manage
Here the Application tag for "Manage Journal Entries" App is "AccountingDocument-manage"
Could, not, open, the, app, application, Please, try, again, later, recording, record, Manage, your, test, process, S4_PC, CA-CTT-S4C-MYP, S/4 HANA Cloud, F4, search, help, cant, find. , KBA , CA-CTT-S4C-MYP , S/4HANA Test Tool FIORI app. Manage Your Processes , CA-CTT-S4C , CTT-Customer Test Tool, S4C-START for S/4HANA CE , Problem