How to change or add language labels/translations to Job Profile Templates?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Profile
- Go to "Manage Job Profile Templates";
- Select the required template;
- Click "Next" on "Edit Job Description Template" page;
- Click on the sections' names ("Job Description", "Job Summary", "Header", "Skills", etc.);
- Then, click on the "globe" icon that is available right beside the label's field;
- And finally, add the proper translation to each of them;
- Hit "Ok" and "I'm Done".
Note on Performance Forms:
New language labels will only be visible in newly launched forms. "In Progress" and "Completed" forms will maintain their original labels.
2936769 - Changing Language Labels/ Adding Translations in Job Profile Builder
JPB, Language, Translations, Labels, Job Profile Builder, Job Profiles, Job Profile Templates, Change, Add, Modify, Edit. , KBA , LOD-SF-CJ-JPB , Job Profile Builder , How To