- United States Country record not appearing in Compliance Settings page along with Australia and United Kingdom.
- Unable to Enabled United States Compliance Feature
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to Instance and Go to Compliance Settings page
- Verify if you have United Status listed here
- Onboarding Compliance Metadata Sync did not execute in Provisioning
- Compliance MetaData Sync is failing from job
- Login to Provisioning-> Manage Scheduled Jobs-> Make sure Onboarding Compliance Metadata Sync is Enabled with Valid Job owner.
- If this is not Submit and Not executed on this instance, run the job manually.
- Go to Monitor Jobs and make sure Compliance Metadata sync is completed successfully. If not successful, check for the Job Failure details.
When Compliance Metadata sync is not executed successfully, you will not see United States appearing in Compliance Settings page as this will not update Compliance Settings in instance. Above error is caused by Duplicate record from either AUS, GBR, USA Country codes. follow below steps to manually fix the Duplicate record.
- Manage Data-> Country Code-> Search all AUS, GBR, USA and make sure it has only one Valid Record. If you see duplicate records, keep only the latest one and make all the records as Inactive. In the below example, Duplicate record was present in AUS Country code and hence we have made the record from 01/01/1900 as inactive.
Once duplicate record is removed, execute the job Onboarding Compliance Metadata Sync again verify the status of Job. Once Compliance Metadata is completed successfully, you will see United States record appearing in Compliance Settings page.
Note: Removing Duplicate record from Country object is an work around. Our Engineering team is already working in permanent fix to skip the duplicate record from Job.
Additionally if you do not see Compliance Metadata sync running from Onboarding Compliance Metadata Sync job, then you need verify if below feature in Enabled from Provisioning-> Company Settings-> Enable Media Service .
If not enabled, enable the feature and rerun the job.
@Support Engineering: Check internal Memo for information on permanent fix
US Compliance. Compliance Settings. , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-JCN , Conversion External User to Internal User , Problem