- Refreshing a Web Intelligence document contains prompts hangs for non-Administrators user in BI launch pad.
- It hangs at Refreshing Data dialog and prompt dialog will never come up.
- Refreshing a Web Intelligence document without prompts works well.
- Administrators group user can refresh the Web Intelligence document successfully.
- In Web Intelligence Processing Server trace, the error below is observed:
com.businessobjects.mds.repository.exceptions.RepositoryException: Can't find info object with cuid: AVdHJc0LnWdJvVPozhNE.Ak
- The issue is probably happening after running promotion jobs which migrate user & group with its security settings.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
- Web Intelligence
webi, wid, parameter, param, access, rights, acl, failed, find, object, cuid, AfI3Ujv7EklKrw4vi2TCgpA, AfHzkEDjGvZBughFhdtIIdg, non-admin, admin, webi, 4.0, 4.1, root , folder, 4.2, 4.x, CMS, Console, mode, ACL, Top-Level, Top Level , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , BI-BIP-INV , InfoView, BI launch pad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.