How to change User Settings such as date and time settings without the user in question needing to sign in and modify these properties.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.21.1
Each user needs to sign in and change these properties individually.
Utilise the User-Provisioning API to centrally manage your user-base.
- Sign up for a Postman account (or download the app) which is a API Development Platform
- Create an OAuth Client from system, administration, app integration page on SAC
Navigate to the token url to retrieve an access token
Remember to include <?grant_type=client_credentials> as a parameter of the token url
- Enter the client id and secret of the OAuth Client as the username and the password in pop up.
- Retrieve the access token and include this in the next step
- Start a new tab and select 'put' from the drop down list
- Enter the url of your tenant with the prefix 'api/v1/scim/Users/<id>
- Include the following in the headers: - x-sap-sac-custom-auth: true, x-csrf-token: string (returned from the headers response in the get request, originally 'fetch' as the value), Authorization: Bearer string
- Click on the body tab (underneath the URL) and select the raw radio button
- Place a single object of a user and modify the properties as desired
- Hit send and notice the change has been applied.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped, user settings, date format, user-provisioning API , KBA , LOD-ANA-AUT , SAC Authentication / Login , How To