You receive error message: 'MSR_MM 004' - 'Shipping data for plant required in Advanced Returns PO' when you create rSTO.
- Advanced Return Management (ARM)
- S/4 HANA
Reproducing the Issue
- Select 'Create Purchase Order Advanced' App (App ID: ME21N)
- Fill in header and the item information of the PO
- You receive error: 'MSR_MM004' - 'Shipping data for plant required in Advanced Returns PO'
Cause of this error message can be many not well configured customizing, check each:
- Make sure delivery type is properly maintained (V_T161V_W) for ARM return to supplier process (Normally RL will be determined for return delivery. Delivery type = EKPO-LFRET but this field's filling happening in include MM06EFPV_PTV_FUELLEN_RETOURE_L, subroutine PTV_FUELLEN_RETOURE_LIF only if function module SD_TRANSFERDATA_DETERMINE ends without exception, so all shipping data found well)
- Setting the Returns Vendor Indicator in the Vendor Master Record (BP -> Supplier -> Purchasing Data -> Returns Supplier) and that a vendor master is assigned to the receving plant.
- Also customer no. is properly maintained for corresponding plant (V_001W_IV)
- Check that customer is maintained in BP role supplier (Tab general data)
- Check that the customer master data is properly maintained ( BP -> Customer (FLU01) ) including:
- Tab Sales and Distribution - Sales Org, Distribution Channel, Division, delivering plant, shipping condition
- Following Factors will have impact on determination of shipping point
- Shipping Condition (derived from customer - Shipping condition, point 5)
- Loading Group ( derived from master data -> MM01/MM02 -> Sales General/Plant )
Setup all the above mentioned customizing well.
ME21N, rSTO, STO, Advanced Returns PO, MSR_MM004, Create Purchase Order Advanced MSR_MM 004 , KBA , LO-ARM-MM , Advanced Returns Materials Management , MM-PUR-GF-STO , Stock Transfer , How To