When creating a new Ticket, the message Please Submit for Approval is always being displayed.
SAP Cloud for Customer
There are 2 possible root causes for this behavior:
1. Approval Process for Tickets is scoped.
2. You have set the Ticket Approval Conditions as No Conditions.
Resolution for root cause 1: Descope the Approval Process
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the view Implementation Project.
- Click on Edit Project Scope button.
- Navigate to the Questions facet.
- Expand the Service element.
- Expand the Service Request Management element.
- Unscope the question Do you want to use a multi-step approval for tickets?.
Resolution for root cause 2: Add a condition.
The Approval Process is triggered when all the conditions are met. If no conditions are defined for the default Approval Process, then the Approval Process will be triggered rightaway. To fix this, please define a condition for your Approval Process
This can be defined at:
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Select the view Approval Process.
- Edit the Ticket Approval Process and add a condition.
KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To