- After upgrading from 15.7 to 16.0, RepServer started reporting errors when replicatiing from ASE to IQ.
- Repserver errorlog reports:
ERROR #151 DSI EXEC(420(1) Server.database) - generic/dsi/hqexec.c(5658)
Bulk-Lib routine 'cm_cancel_cmd' failed.
ERROR #1027 DSI EXEC(420(1) server.database) - generic/dsi/hqexec.c(5658)
Open Client Client-Library error: Error: -99999, Severity 5 -- 'Unable to cancel statement. ct_cancel failed'.
HQCPL: HQ execution exception occurred while applying to table [nil][nil]...
A grouped transaction of 2 individual transactions has failed in database 'server.database'. It will be broken into smaller groups and retried.
- The above group of messages is repeated continuously, and nothing from the queue is draining.
- No error messages in IQ srvlog or IQ msglog.
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0
- SAP IQ 16.x
CR823233, CR#823233, 823233, dsi_bulk_copy , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.