You want to know how to add the draft indicator so that when user uploads the JEV excel template and to reflect in the system
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to General Ledger WoC.
- Select Journal Entry voucher and click on new JEV via Excel
- Open the downloaded excel and Draft Field can be seen
The template is modified as per the guidelines mentioned in below blog, however the changed template is not updated in the system.
Requirement can be achieved from customer side once you have modified template, you can upload it by following the below steps
1. Go To Application anohh sd User Management WoC
2. Microsoft Office Template maintenance view
3. Search for the template, you want to update
4. upload the template and save
Journal entry voucher, Excel upload, Draft Indicator , KBA , SRD-FIN-GL , General Ledger , How To