E-Mail and Phone information is maintained in Contact header, but they're not visible in the Contacts tab in an Account.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Open Account 123 (ABC represents the account ID)
- Go to Contacts tab, for the assinged contact ABC (ABC represents the contact name), the E-Mail and Phone field is blank without information.
- Click on the Contact to open the master data, in the Header place, you can see Phone and E-Mail information is maintained well there.
For this contact relationship no communication data is maintained
For the contact ABC, if you open this Contact master data, you can see the Account field in header is filled with Account 456 (456 represents the account ID), which means this contact is associated with account 456. And if you open the account 456, go to Contacts tab, for this contact ABC, e-mail and phone information is visible.
Enable Relationships tab in contact TI and maintain the communication data for the corresponding Account 123.
- Open Contact ABC.
- Enter into Adapt mode.
- Make the Relationships tab visible. Here in Relationships tab, you can see all the accounts which has relationship with the contact ABC.
- Select the Account 123, and maintain the communication data in Details.
Then the communication data such as email, phone can be displayed in Account 123 > Contact tab.
Contact, E-Mail, Phone , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , How To