In onboarding Panel, the value in ‘Properties - SF HCM Picklist’ is not displayed as the value maintained in ’Empty Item Text‘.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Checked panel's configuration, Show Empty Item is 'Yes' and Empty Item Text is ' --Select--'. The picklist is using 'country'.
- Preview the panel, the default value of this field shows one of the picklist value instead of '--Select--'.
Missing code in picklist file.
- Navigate to Admin Center-> Import and Export Data -> Export Picklist
- Admin Center-> Monitor Jobs -> download the file
- Open 'Picklist-Values.csv' and find the picklist you're using for this panel
- Check if the value is missing under the column 'values.nonUniqueExternalCode'.
- Update the value and import to the system. Then the value should appear as '--Select--' as expect.
ONB1.0, Panel, picklist, drop down, default value, Empty Item Text. , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-PAN , Panels, Panel Designer , Problem