You want to configure an Event Notification subscription for Business Object Competitor, however, it is not visible in the list for subscriptions.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Administrator Work Center.
- Go to the General Settings view.
- Under System Administration section, open the Event Notification link.
- Search for a maintained Event Notification and under Subscriptions, click Edit.
- You will see that there is no Business Object Competitor in the list.
Currently, Business Object Competitor is not supported for Event Notification subscription.
This functionality is qualified as a new requirement.
It is possible that you post your request to our Continuous Customer Influence portal (available at https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer), which is the proper channel for such requests. In the Continuous Customer Influence portal, other customers and partners can review and appraise your request, and this repository is frequently checked by SAP developers and product managers when deciding which functionalities to add or enhance for future product releases.
Check the Knowledge Base Article 2531827 - Functionality Currently not Available for more information about new requirements.
event notification, competitor, business object, subscription. , KBA , competitor , event notification , business object , subscription , LOD-CRM-CMN-EVT , C4C: Event Notifications , How To