- How do you enable the Blended Course Home functionality?
- Where to provide feedback on Blended Course Home?
- What are the limitations of Blended Course Home?
- What functionality does Blended Course Home provide?
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Blended Course Home was released in 2H 2020 (b2011).
To enable Blended Course Home:
- Access Learning Administration
- Navigate to System Administration>Configuration>System Configuration
- Edit the LMS_ADMIN configuration
- Search for the value 'enableCourseHomeBlended='
- Set this value to 'true'
- Apply Changes
To provide feedback, check on limitations, along with what functionality the feature offers, please access the SuccessFactors Community (login is required).
From more non-blended Course Home information please follow the links here.
SF, Success Factors, LMS, learning, content, online, opt in, universal, EnableCoursehome, course home, limitations, functionality, possible, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CHM , Course Home , How To