While trying to post in an PSM-FM integrated area, such as Plant Maintenance (PM), Sales Order (SD), Project System (PS) or Materials Management (MM), you receive the following error:
Message No. FI135 FM account assignment is incomplete (FMAA*)
(*) FMAA represents a FM account assignment such as field Fund, Funds Center, Commitment Item, Functional Area or Grant.
Example: Message No. FI135 FM account assignment is incomplete (Fund).
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- Enterprise Extension EA-PS is activated in transaction code SFW5 for this system/client
- You have activated Funds Management Account Assignment Derivation in Customizing path (transaction SPRO): Public Sector Management -> Funds Management Government -> Actual and Commitment Update/Integration -> Activate/Deactivate Funds Management: flag "Account Assignment Derivation" is marked.
- In case of field Fund, Functional Area, Funded Program or Grant, you have activated the correspondent field in Customizing path (transaction SPRO): Public Sector Management -> General Settings for Public Sector Management -> Basic Settings: Account Assignment Elements -> Activate Account Assignment Elements. The field is marked in this path.
FI 135, FI135, FM account assignment is incomplete, funds center, FMDERIVE, account assignment, PM, order, MIGO, IW31, IW32, plant maintenance, PR, PO, stock, SD, sales order, VA01, VA02, billing document, VF01, VF02. , KBA , PSM-FM-UP-AD , Account assignment Determination , PSM-FM-UP , Actual Update and Commitment Update , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.