You observe Posting Date of Journal entry on KLM does not match with Source Document id as DEF(Production Make Task)*KLM refers to Journal entry Date,*DEF refers to Production Make task execution date.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Production Control Work Center
- Navigate to By Order Header View
- Search for relevant Production Order
- Select Edit
- Navigate to Document Flow
- Select relevant Production Make Task
- Click Confirm
- Navigate to Instruction tab
- We see Actual Start Date as KLM
To have the Journal posted Date reflect in same date you have to manually Start the Production Tasks and maintain the Processed On date.
Kindly maintain same date for the Start and also Finish and the Journal Entry created against the Confirmation has a Posting Date of the maintained Processed On date.
You can manually start the Task by following the below steps:
1. Go to Production Control workcenter and Task Control view
2. Select the Production Task and Confirm
3. Click the Change Status button and select Start
In the popup window enter the start date, this date will be considered as the production start date.
Production Make Task Confirmation Date and the Journal Entry created date against the Production Confirmation do not match, Posting Date on KLM for Source Document id as DEF(Production Make Task) , KBA , posting date of journal entry , does not match with source document id , AP-PE-TSK , Production Task , Problem