1. You want to understand how the parameter WF behaves on the BSI Interface.
2. BSI Message 1008 - YOUR REQUEST TO USE 4 MARITAL STATUS FOR THE FEDERAL WITHHOLDING TAX IS NOT ALLOWED. THIS TAX HAS BEEN CALCULATED USING THE 1 MARITAL STATUS is raised on the payroll log even though you are using a valid value of Marital Status.
"Images/data in this KBA are from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
WF, Withholding Form, BSI Script, BSI Interface, TaxFactory 11.0, Tax Factory 11.0, Use Higher Withholding Rates Schedule, MULT_JOBS_IND. , KBA , PY-US-BSI , Tax Interface BSI , PY-US-TX , Taxes , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.