- Object display name changed in Advanced Reporting
- The prefix of related objects is missing
- Cannot find some related tables in Advanced Reporting because the prefix of the associated table is missing
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a new query in Advanced Reporting
- Select the driving table e.g. Global Job Information
- Now expand the related tables
- Search for the object "Person (Custom Field => Employee ID) Personal Information"
- You cannot find it anymore even though it was available previously
In b2005 we have simplified the object display name in Advanced Reporting for better usability.
There was no functionality change in b2005 and the objects can be found in the same place they were available before.
In the example above, the display name behavior would be like as follows:
- Before b2005: Person (Custom Field => Employee ID) Personal Information
- After b2005: (Custom Field) Personal Information
Example of the change using a custom MDF object:
Object display name change in Advanced Reporting prefix related table missing can not find associated , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADV , Advanced Reporting (ODS) , How To