An application error is thrown out when external candidates try to complete Provide Personal Data.
Example of the error message:
An application error occurred. Please try again later, or notify support (with the error information of errorId=<ErrorID>, timestamp=<TimeStamp>, and the version information from the current screen) if the issue keeps occurring.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in as the candidate
- Click on "Provide Personal Data" Tile
- Enter all the needed information
- Application error shows up when click on submit
It may be due to Time Information section.
Hide Time Information section from New Hire Data Review step and add Time Information section during Manage Pending Hires by setting different target population in permission roles.
- To Hide Time Information section from New Hire Data Review step:
- Go to Admin Center >> Manage Permissions Roles >> find the role for managers
- Go to User Permissions >> Employee Central Effective Dated Entities, and ensure that the view and edit permission for Time Profile is disabled.
- Make sure that target population is set to External Onboarding users
- To Add Time Information section during Manage Pending Hires :
- Providing view and edit permission to the Time Profile in the permission role.
- Make sure that target population is set to Employees
KBA 2310080 - Time stamp error when trying to process a new hire manually in Onboarding - Onboarding
Implementation guide: Managing Time Related Data in Onboarding
Time related, Provide Personal Data, ONB 2.0, BE_TLM_TAT_WAIT_PER , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-CDC , Custom Data Collection , Problem