- During dynamic modification some dynamic modification criterion is not taken into account, such as vendor/supplier, manufacturer or customer. Although, in the task list everything seems to be properly done:
- Only the material criterion is taken into account during dynamic modification.
- How do the dynamic modification criteria work in quality management?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
QM-QC-AQC, QM-IM, dynmod, Lieferant, Kunde, Hersteller, QDQL, GR, PO, goods receipt, purchase order, Dynamisierung, DMR, rule, combination, into account, reduced testing, full, inspection plan, inspection lot, QS015, QS 015, Prüflos, V_TQ33, TQ33, DYNKRIT, V_T411, T411, TQ39, MATKZ, LIEFKZ, HERSTKZ, KUNDKZ, Qualitätslage , KBA , QM-QC-AQC , Active Quality Control , QM-IM , Quality Inspection , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.