The following behavior occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
- Unable to reset a model even if user is the owner of the model
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.21
Reproducing the Issue
1. User A creates a model using Google Drive URL under his private folder
2. User A share this model with User B and giving 'FULL CONTROL' permission
3. User B move this model to his own private folder, when prompt for ownership transfer, confirm
4. User B opens the model and go to Data Management, select the import job and click on the 'import settings' button
5. User B should see 'Reset Model' option disabled.
- When User B moves the model to his own private folder, that is where the ownership transfer not properly handled
- This will be fixed in a future Wave
- A temporary workaround is to avoid moving models between private folders
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, reset model, unavailable , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , Problem