When you click a hyperlink (to Enable Now Manager) in a Microsoft Office document, you may experience the following behavior before you can open the page that you requested:
- You are redirected to a logon page or an error page
- You are prompted for authentication information.
Typically, this behavior occurs when the following conditions are true:
- You open the Office document in edit mode outside the Web browser.
- The Web site in the hyperlink uses a Single Sign-On (SSO) authentication system that relies on HTTP session cookies for client identification.
Even if you have already provided user credentials, you are prompted to provide the user credentials again.
Example Error : “You have followed an invalid link. If you have bookmarked this link, please replace it with your application URL “. :
Note: The hyperlink does work if you type it directly in the browser or in the Open box of the Run dialog box.
- SAP Enable Now Manager with SSO (Single Sign-on) Enabled
- Accessing Manager URL from hyperlink in 3rd party software, typically a Microsoft Office product.
SSO, Link, hyperlink, invalid, MSOffice, Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, password, User ID, UserID, User, login, prompt , KBA , KM-SEN-MGR , SAP Enable Now - Manager , KM-SEN , SAP Enable Now , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.