- Wrapper doesn't work and consequently the header doesn't appear in RCM account creation/login pages.
- Sign In, View Profile, or Apply, the site takes forever to load and throws a Gateway Time-Out error.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing (RMK)
The final step of the Recruiting Marketing implementation is the SSL certificate installation. In this step the customer is requested to create a CNAME entry pointing their domain to a jobs2web domain, so candidates will be able to access the RMK external career site.
jobs.sap.com ===== points to =====> sap.jobs2web.com
As you can see in the above example, the subdomain jobs.sap.com is pointing to a jobs2web.com domain.
Due to technical limitations in DC44 if the customer opt-in to use a root domain (e.g. sap.com) instead of subdomain (e.g. jobs.sap.com) some functionatilies like Sign In, View Profile, or Apply for a job will not work as expected.
Recommendation: Do not use root domain for the career site.
If the customer has a requirement of using the root domain, the following steps could be performed:
- Create a CNAME entry pointing www subdomain to the jobs2web domain (e.g. www.sap.com == points to ===> sap.jobs2web.com)
- Change the Site URL in Command Center from root domain to a subdomain www (e.g. sap.com changed by www.sap.com);
- Configure the Site Redirect feature in Command Center to be the root domain (e.g. sap.com).
- The SSL certificate must include the subdomain www.
This will not impact the candidate experience since the browser address bar will not show www in the front of the root domain.
DC44, root domain, Site URL, CNAME, RMK, Career Site, Recruiting Marketing , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CC , Command Center , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , Problem