After the cloud upgrade, existing custom test scripts stop working or do not function.
- Precheck has failed with the Application roles.
“Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.“
SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
Reproducing the Issue
- Open "Test Your process" App.
- Execute a custom test scripts available.
Fiori application are deprecated/amended with the new changes.
- Open App "Manage your test process".
- Select the Custom Script in edit mode to replace the 'Label' field.
- Replace the Label with new semantic object/action for the respective fiori application.
You can find the semantic object/action in either of the below sources.
- Target mapping present in the Fiori App Library.
- Test Script information found in the Best Practicse Explorer for the relevant scope item ( Click on details → click on Test Script, it will download the file and in that document you can find your application and the Fiori Id (updated one which you can use in 3.b ), also you can find business catalog required (section 2.2)).
- URL link of the new fiori application in the cloud system as shown below (Manual execution of the respective fiori app in the system).
Pre-checks done for the Test Plans in the Test Automation - 2859860
s4_pc, s4hc, test, automation, process, script, failing, custom, fiori, deprecated, semantic, object, action, ca-ctt-s4c, label, manage , KBA , CA-CTT-S4C , CTT-Customer Test Tool, S4C-START for S/4HANA CE , CA-CTT-S4C-CNT , Automated Test Content for S/4HANA Cloud , Problem