- What's the difference between active set to true or false when creating user with User and Team Provisioning API in SAP Analytics Cloud
SAP Analytics Cloud 2020
Reproducing the Issue
- Follow below KBA or guide to create a user
2936295 - How to create user by SAP Analytics Cloud User and Team Provisioning API
- Create user with below sample code
- Create another user with above sample code, just change "Active": false to "Active": true.
- Go to SAC, check the two users that created, cannot find any difference.
The recommendation is to always set active to true. Setting it to false can have unattended consequences. If you want to remove/disable a user, the recommendation is that they delete the user using the SCIM API or the SAC UI.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, API, 401, 404, 200, 201,api, sdk, create user, creation, sample, sac, how to, postman, coding , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , How To