- Edit report parameter crashes Crystal Reports 2020 application
- An attempt to create a new report with the same parameters cause the following error:
This prompt group already has parameters bound to each level. Please select a different data source if you want to create a new prompt group.
Also if you want to edit this prompt group, please select one of the bound parameters from the Field Explorer.
- SAP Crystal Reports 2020
Reproducing the Issue
- Open existing report with dynamic LOV in Crystal Reports 2020
- Try to modify dynamic parameter
- The application closes
- Corrupted LOV Object in repository.
- Try to edit the LOV object in Business View Manager and observe the fields are missing in prompt window and in Description of the LOV
- In Business View Manager Delete the associated Prompt Groups
- Edit LOV and add the fields as required
- In Crystal Reports Designer delete the old parameter
- Re-add the parameter
CR2020, shuts down, closes unexpectedly, , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem