- secSAPR3 connection works fine. Users can login using SAP authentication
- In CMC -> authentication -> SAP->
- Entitlement Systems: get the error: “Failed to retrieve Authentication system object”
- User Update-> get the error: “An error occurred:
While trying to invoke the method com.crystaldecisions.sdk.properties.IProperty.getValue() of a null object returned from com.crystaldecisions.sdk.properties.IProperty(java.lang.Object)
- There are 2 objects retrieved when running the below query. Then there is no issue with secSAPR3 pin files:
Select * from ci_infoobjects,ci_systemobjects,ci_appobjects where si_name='secSAPR3_pin.xml' or si_plugin_pinfile='secSAPR3_pin.xml'
In E2E traces, There are some entries related to ‘Update Authentication Group Membership and User Aliases’
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.3
Authentication, CMC, instances, instance, recurring, next run, sap, pin, BI, secSAPR3, secSAP, sec, update, updates, Entitlement Systems, User Update, corrupted , KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.