It is seen during an installation that AddNode and/or DeployFiles are failing, which may result in one or more of following symptoms:
- Lots of DFO files left in:
- Error generated in Setupengine.log or errorsandwarnings.log
ERROR: Could not reach CMS '<HOST>:6400'. Specify the correct host and port and check for network issues. (FWM 20030)
- Missing new client actions in Central Management Console (CMC) or BI Launchpad (BILP)
- Servers running with errors
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (BI 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3)
KBA , BI-BIP-INS , Installation, Updates, Upgrade, Patching , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.