You try to grant a certain privilege to a certain user, schema, HDI container or try to execute a certain statement, query, search, transaction or plan and receive an error similar to:
- Could not grant privilege <xxx> on schema <xxx>. You are not authorized to perform the required actions
- Could not modify user <xxx>. Could not grant role <xxx> You are not authorized to perform the required actions
- Error during Plan execution of model _SYS_BIC:onep.Queries.qnoverview/CV_QMT_OVERVIEW (-1), reason: user is not authorized
- transaction rolled back by an internal error: insufficient privilege: Not authorized
- search table error:  user is not authorized
- pop1 (rc 2950, user is not authorized)
- insufficient privilege: search table error:  user is not authorized
- Could not execute 'SELECT * FROM"_SYS_BIC"."<table>"' SAP DBTech JDBC: : insufficient privilege: Not authorized.SAP DBTech JDBC: : insufficient privilege: Not authorized
- SAP HANA Platform 1.0
- SAP HANA Platform 2.0
- SAP Cloud Platform
select, execute, read, create, create any, _sys_repo, grant, role, container, schema, schemas, user, with grant, tables, cloud, access, guid, insufficient, missing, No InfoProvider exists, GET_INSUFFICIENT_PRIVILEGE_ERROR_DETAILS, modify, user is not authorized, rc 2950, , search table error, plan execution, system, _sys_bic, analytic, Error 258 has occurred, SM37, cube, SYS.REPOSITORY_REST, SCENARIO, admin, SAP Solution Manager, 7.2, CCMS_BI_SETUP, BW Content not activated, InfoProvider , KBA , HAN-DB-SEC , SAP HANA Security & User Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.