- Accumulative sum starts counting sum from the ALL column instead of year column
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a story based on a model or data source with numerical values (measures) to build a running total of the accumulated values.
- Create table with an account dimension in row and year period in column
- Right click account
- Click add calculation
- Select accumulative sum (single)
- Notice that accumulative sum is starting from ALL Column and that is total of all years
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
This is the limitation of current product.
Please submit an improvement on our customer influence portal, following the below KBA 2424376 - How to create an enhancement request for SAP Analytics Cloud
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, accumulative, sum, table, hierarchy , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , Problem