Unbooked data is displayed all the time in table when setting the aggregation type for account to LABEL type in model of SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2020.14.29 (SAC)
Reproducing the Issue
- Create table in story, select the aggregation type for account to NONE.
- Uncheck the display unbooked data in the table, the unbooked data is not displayed.
- Change the aggregation type from NONE to LABEL type.
- All the unbooked data are displayed in table even if the option is unchecked.
This behavior is by design
According to product design, when setting "LABEL" in aggregation type, the members of account hierarchy are:
- always shown (if the filter includes them of course)
- never show data
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
unbooked, hide, displayed, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, aggregation, none, label, unbook, unbooked , show, display, showed, displayed, empty, data , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , Problem