- When sharing a Story report to a specific user, the following error message is shown: "Error while saving"
- When sharing by RBP or Group which includes that particular user, the user still does not see the Shared Story in Report Center
- Splunk logs (accessible to support) will show the following: "]Exception while updating the SAc Share criteria
com.successfactors.reportcenter.api.provider.ReportingArtifactProviderException: Error caused while parsing response for Share Service "
- The user, when given Create Story permissions, just gets a blank loading screen when trying to create a new Story
- SAP SuccessFactors People Analytics
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Error while saving, cannot share Story, user cannot see shared story, , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-SAC-FWK , Framework, Infrastructure, Network, Performance , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.