- Error: "Unable to load the data" when clicking the drop-down arrow to manage views / variants
- "Save" button is disabled after saving one view in the filters dialog but no visible error is displayed
- HTTP 500 errors on POST requests to the /sap/bc/lrep/changes path with the following error in the response payload:
- Virus scan error: No virus scan profile is selected as the "default". No virus scan profile is selected as the "default profile".
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Fiori Front-end Server
lrep layered repository variant view management manage save unable to load data vscanprofile virus scan profile post 500 default , KBA , CA-UI5-FL-LRP , Layered Repository , BC-SEC-VIR , Anti Virus Protection , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.