This article provides information about the Radar Chart in the Detailed 360 Report (Fiori).
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors 360 Multi-rater
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Performance Inbox > Completed folder
Select a completed 360 Review
Select "Open Detailed 360 Report"
Under the Graphical Summary tab, the Radar Chart is visible:
4. Click on a rating point to display a pop-up of the result for that Competency:
- The Radar Chart is used to display item ratings for Competencies under the Graphical summary tab
- The Radar Chart shows 2 types of ratings - "All" and "All but self" (if there is a self rating provided)
- The Radar Chart will show for a Competency section's items and if there is more than one Competency section configured, each Competency section will have its own Radar Chart
- There is no specific switch or template setting to hide or disable the Radar Chart from appearing in the Detailed 360 Report (Fiori)
The Radar Chart will not appear in the Detailed 360 Report in the following scenarios:
- If there are only 1 or 2 Competencies in a Competency section, then there will be no Radar Chart visible for this section.
- If "Include the ability to rate" is not enabled (i.e. Competencies are not rateable in the 360 Review), then there will be no Radar Chart visible.
360, mtr, multi, rater, detailed, report, multi-rater, radar, chart, hide, disable, remove, competency, competencies, rating, ratings, permissions, view, self, peer, role, section, name, all, all but self, 2H 2020, rate, permissions, explanation , KBA , LOD-SF-MTR , 360 Multi Rater , LOD-SF-MTR-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , How To